*YOU*ME*AT*SIX*

Monday, October 8, 2012

Get Weird






                                                         

                                                 

                                                      









Don't judge me just because you sin differently.

 Just stop, stop and listen to the beat of your heart. How long will that last? 2 more years? 80 more? If you're not sure and I'm positive you are not.. Then why worry about anything, anything at all? Why not just do what you want while you are in good health and you can?

Isn't it all about doing what makes you happy?

Just being happy..

What makes you happy?

Food. Food makes me happy. This one girl, makes me happy. Reading and sports make me happy.

I enjoy the feeling of having money.. I rarely have any but when I do I love to flaunt it. I've got a sweet tooth for ice cream. Vanilla, and cookie dough to be exact..

Things to do before I die

  • Sky dive (i am deathly afraid of heights)
  • have a garage of nice cars!
  •  marry that beautiful women
  • get through college
  • make bank
  • raise a family
  • end world hunger...?
  • venture to foreign countries to see what the world is really about
  • read every book in the world
  • taste the rainbow
  • try every flavor of ice cream
  • stay sane my whole life
  • excel at something
  • wake up early enough to watch the sun rise 
(not in any particular order)

rules are dumb why live by anyone else's but my own?

#justliveyourlife     #getweird

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read.

    #getweird

    p.s. good luck reading every book in the world. I'm trying to do the same thing...but man, people keep freaking writing them.

    ReplyDelete