*YOU*ME*AT*SIX*

Monday, October 8, 2012

intuition

Turn the TV off and put the beer down. Please.

Listen as my vocal cords move, as my mind forms intuitive thoughts, and as I sway your opinions my way.


You're a red head? I hate you.. 
You like being popular? You disgust me.. 
Drugs are cool? I guess my friends are cool..
You drive a nice car? You're obviously better than everyone else..
Never had a job? Your life must be hard..
Your curfews 11? Grow up..
You're a virgin? Rare species.. 
They are talking shit on you agian? Why does it matter..
Parents are fighting again? Whose aren't..
Your siblings are annoying? At least you have some..

This generation... Complete bullshit.. 


                                 
This guy.







1 comment:

  1. I feel like I've commented on this before.

    this was real

    #forreal

    ReplyDelete